Thomas Johansson
Thomas Johansson  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 03:44
English to Swedish
+ ...
Nov 21, 2014

Hello,

A few days ago I started working on an Across (v. 5.7) project through the Remote client.
I received a CAP file and a password from the client, logged in fine with these, and started working on the project.

Since then, over the last few days, I have logged in and worked several times on the same project, each time using the same password. However, when trying to log in today, the password is not recognized and I'm not able to access the project.
<
... See more
Hello,

A few days ago I started working on an Across (v. 5.7) project through the Remote client.
I received a CAP file and a password from the client, logged in fine with these, and started working on the project.

Since then, over the last few days, I have logged in and worked several times on the same project, each time using the same password. However, when trying to log in today, the password is not recognized and I'm not able to access the project.

When I attempt to log in, there is first a small popup window with some sort of progress bar and the words:

"Checking connection to the database..."

And then I receive a popup window with the following error message:

"The specified password for the SQL Server 'sa' user is incorrect."

And that's about how far I get.

Anyone has any idea of what's going or what I need to do?

Thomas

[Edited at 2014-11-21 20:53 GMT]
Collapse

Thomas Johansson
Thomas Johansson  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 03:44
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solved! Nov 21, 2014

Sorry, all I needed to do was to restart the computer... Now it works fine.

I guess SQL Server just failed to start the first time.

I keep the question posted here in case someone else experiences the same problem in the future.

Thomas

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Remote client password not recognized in v. 5.7

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »