Daniele Vasta
Daniele Vasta
Italy
Local time: 05:39
Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
Feb 27, 2015

Hi all, I have a problem with across. After I have corrected a document I have sent normally via server but server connections was interrupted and the operation was aborted. Now I cannot send the file because it is considered as "done job" and I can only export in TMx. The agency used this tmx to generate a complete translation but I see that my corrections in the file were not implemented. How can I send the file normally again or save in cru??

thanks it's urgent!

Daniele Vasta
Daniele Vasta
Italy
Local time: 05:39
Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
exact sequence: Feb 27, 2015

I have corrected the job and at the end I have clicked on "set all segments to status correct" and when it was 100% I sent it normally via server...and then there was a server connection interruption and all was lost! Thanks a lot! it's urgent

Liselotte K. de Hennig
Liselotte K. de Hennig  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 00:39
Spanish to German
+ ...
Deliver as CRU-File Feb 27, 2015

Go to the Deliver task wizard and select Export task as CRU file. If your customer uses Across V5.7, you have to select the package version 16. Select the translated file and save it.
Depending on the size of the generated file you can send the CRU-File via mail to the customer or you have to use something different like FTP for example.

Kind regards
Liselotte

Alexander Somin
Alexander Somin
Local time: 06:39
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
It might help Mar 1, 2015

Maybe the server connection was OK, but the data were not transferred for some other reason. It may help to start Across as administrator (right-click the Across icon and then choose RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR). Then the connection with the server and data transfer are usually stable and the data upload is no problem and you'll need no cru to send.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I cannot send the file

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »