CRAX Commander revisited
Thread poster: 2nl (X)
2nl (X)
2nl (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 20:21
Sep 30, 2014

CRAX is now called CRAX Commander and it is getting better and better. The developer really listens to her/his clients and now has implemented configurable labels for favourites:

You can now edit and sort the labels of your favourite folders:

[Edited at 2014-09-30 06:36 GMT]

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Commander One Jun 8, 2022

I was not happy with Crax Commander's implementation of the Dropbox protocol. So I used my license to get a 50 % discount on a license for Commander One. With this file commander I could upload my whole external drive with old translations etc. to a dedicated Dropbox folder, that I have disabled from local syncing.

On a side note: The developer of Crax Commander has stopped responding to questions. Not a good sign.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CRAX Commander revisited

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »