Thread poster: WandyF
WandyF
WandyF
United States
Local time: 03:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 29, 2014

I have an S Corp, I'm having trouble really understanding S Corp tax information. Can some recommend any resource (i.e. a good informative website, book, podcast etc.) that will inform me on the details of S Corp taxation that is "user-friendly".

Thanks,
Wandy

Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:37
German to English
+ ...
Honestly... Jul 29, 2014

I have an accountant do my S-corp taxes. They send me information periodically, and I call them when I have additional questions. The IRS has an S-corp page with all of the necessary forms, but you probably found that already. Otherwise, I google specific questions I have and stick with reliable sources of information (Small Business Administration, etc.)

[Edited at 2014-07-29 16:02 GMT]

WandyF
WandyF
United States
Local time: 03:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
S Corp resources Aug 1, 2014

Diana thanks for your feedback. The IRS website was the first place I looked however, when I clicked on a link it would eventually loop me back to the S corp page without answering my questions.

I am looking to educate myself better on S corp information so that I may function better and avoid any missteps. I am always open to more feedback and suggestions.

Thanks,
Wandy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What are good S Corp resources?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »