wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:24
Chinese to English
+ ...
27-inch monitor Mar 26, 2015

Jean@LA wrote:

我現在還在用22吋,沒特別不滿意的地方,但一直有點猶豫要不要換大一點的,因為擔心螢幕太大,近距離使用會有壓迫感。請問大家經驗如何?

Jean,

You definitely don't have to worry. I switched from a 15.4-inch high-res Thinkpad to a 27-inch iMac about 4 years ago and never looked back. While working at IBM, we also had 27-inch monitors for our workstations. It's almost impossible to get any meaningful work done without a setup like that.

Plus you can always adjust the size of your session window to your liking.

I played a little with this iMac with Retina 5K display at an Apple Store while waiting to be served sometime last fall. If I didn't have my 4-yr-old model, this is definitely the machine I would purchase. It's a bit of an overkill, but boy it's a beauty.
http://www.apple.com/imac-with-retina/performance/

[Edited at 2015-03-27 02:41 GMT]

Jean Chao
Jean Chao  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:24
English to Chinese
+ ...
感謝Chun-Yi & Steve Mar 26, 2015

看來真得找機會到店裡親身體驗「過癮」和「一點不後悔」的27吋感。但我想先從Costco開始,否則到了蘋果店裡,很容易因為無法抗拒而荷包失血--進了蘋果店裡,就像是小孩進了糖果店,女人(大部分)進了精品服飾店,覺得樣樣都想搬回家...

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

電腦換代,請大家推薦

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »