Singapore
Local time: 18:47
Member (2009)
Chinese to English
+ ...
Contact a notary public Mar 27, 2015

partner828 wrote:

notorisation and Embassy legalisation services

I certify my own translations on clients' requests from time to time.

For notarisation services, you can make an appointment with a notary public to sign your certification or affirm your affidavit, whichever applicable, attesting to the accuracy of the translation in the presence of the notary public. I see that you are based in Singapore. You can contact any of the notaries public listed here: http://www.conp.sg/co-np-directory-listing (choose Notary Public and search).

In fact, if the document is to be used in Singapore, you can get your certification signed or affidavit affirmed in the presence of a Commissioner for Oaths (same link as above, but choose Commissioner for Oaths and search).

Basically, just declare that you have translated the said documents to the best of your knowledge, skill and ability and that they are a truth and faithful rendering of the original text. And state your translation experience and related qualifications.

I have never done Embassy legalisation before, but you can always check with the embassies for such services.

[Edited at 2015-03-27 02:59 GMT]

[Edited at 2015-03-27 03:03 GMT]

[Edited at 2015-03-27 03:14 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

翻译员(公司)如何为客户提供公证服务?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »