Thread poster: Lúcia Lopes
Lúcia Lopes
Lúcia Lopes  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 09:11
French to Portuguese
+ ...
Nov 27, 2015

Could someone help me please? It was the first time I was sending an Invoice through Paypal and I made a mistake. Where I should insert "due date" I've inserted the date of the invoice. Payment was for 45 d.d.. The invoice was sent as "past due time". Is there some way of canceling this invoice? I'm very uncomfortable with this situation, as you can imagine! TIA!

Tony M
Tony M
France
Local time: 14:11
French to English
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Send a support ticket Nov 27, 2015

I've no idea what can be done, but I'm sur ProZ.com site staff would be the best people to help you here. Just submit a support ticket and ask what they may be able to do to help.

Lúcia Lopes
Lúcia Lopes  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 09:11
French to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Mistakes in Invoices Nov 27, 2015

Hi! I've researched the FAQs and learned that nobody has access to our Invoices. This was my main concern. I have already explained the situation to the client. Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I've made a mistake sending a ProZ-invoice

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »