Triston Goodwin
Triston Goodwin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:16
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 22, 2014

Hi everyone!

I uploaded some more videos - these go over setting up a free blog and some free ways to improve you search engine optimization. I try to keep everything as simple as possible and I go over the entire process so you can see exactly how and what to do.

Right now I'm showing up on the first pages of Google and Bing for my main keywords, Google has me on there three times on the first page, and Bing put me in the No. 1 spot, so you can see that it works. I lo
... See more
Hi everyone!

I uploaded some more videos - these go over setting up a free blog and some free ways to improve you search engine optimization. I try to keep everything as simple as possible and I go over the entire process so you can see exactly how and what to do.

Right now I'm showing up on the first pages of Google and Bing for my main keywords, Google has me on there three times on the first page, and Bing put me in the No. 1 spot, so you can see that it works. I look at some other keywords in the video as well.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgAqFoQC3_lMXYPr3KA4GaH9PZQ73YcP7
Collapse

Paulinho Fonseca
Paulinho Fonseca  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 08:16
Member (2011)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Excellent! Nov 22, 2014

Triston Goodwin wrote:

Hi everyone!

Right now I'm showing up on the first pages of Google and Bing for my main keywords, Google has me on there three times on the first page, and Bing put me in the No. 1 spot, so you can see that it works. I look at some other keywords in the video as well.

Hi Triston,

this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

I have been taking some SEO classes and it has changed my perspectives regarding keywords and ranking.

Triston Goodwin
Triston Goodwin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:16
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I'm glad! Nov 22, 2014

Paulinho Fonseca wrote:

Triston Goodwin wrote:

Hi everyone!

Hi Triston,

this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

I have been taking some SEO classes and it has changed my perspectives regarding keywords and ranking.

I'm glad it helped! I tried to keep everything as simple as possible while still providing quality results. I forgot about adding your site to local business directories, even Google business so that you appear when people search for a particular type of business in the area. I'll have to do another video on that, too.

This is really addictive, haha.

Catarina Lopes
Catarina Lopes  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 12:16
Member (2013)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Thank you! Nov 23, 2014

Thank you, Triston.

This is really helpful!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Websites for translators - Blogging and SEO

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »