Choosing another suggestion as the best answer after closing the topic
Thread poster: Mohammad Ghaffari
Mohammad Ghaffari
Mohammad Ghaffari  Identity Verified
Member (2019)
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Jun 23, 2016

I chose suggestion A as the best answer to my question, but later on, I found out that another suggestion was correct. Can I choose the latter as the best answer now?

Paula Durrosier
Paula Durrosier  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 21:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
KudoZ ungrading policy Jun 23, 2016

Hi Mohammad,

Yes, you may change the answer you have already chosen. However, ProZ.com policy is that before an answer can be ungraded, both the asker and the answerer who originally received the points must agree to ungrade that answer. If you can obtain approval from the answerer you originally selected, then both you and the answerer should express this agreement via a support request.... See more
Hi Mohammad,

Yes, you may change the answer you have already chosen. However, ProZ.com policy is that before an answer can be ungraded, both the asker and the answerer who originally received the points must agree to ungrade that answer. If you can obtain approval from the answerer you originally selected, then both you and the answerer should express this agreement via a support request.

Hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Paula
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Choosing another suggestion as the best answer after closing the topic

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »