[FREE Webinar] -- Informational Session: Ongoing Support/Coaching Program
Thread poster: Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:14
French to English
Jan 19, 2016

I have been coaching fellow freelance translators for the past 4 years, but I wanted a more affordable way for translators to get ongoing support. It's so easy to lose steam after a class or program is over and fall back to old habits. This program includes ongoing support, premium content uploaded regularly, and more.

This is an informational session to answer any questions you may have and I'd love your feedback so I can be sure I'm providing content that is relevant to YOU.
... See more
I have been coaching fellow freelance translators for the past 4 years, but I wanted a more affordable way for translators to get ongoing support. It's so easy to lose steam after a class or program is over and fall back to old habits. This program includes ongoing support, premium content uploaded regularly, and more.

This is an informational session to answer any questions you may have and I'd love your feedback so I can be sure I'm providing content that is relevant to YOU.

WHEN? February 15 at 10 am PST
Can't attend? Don't worry, just register and you'll receive a recording with all of the info and Q&A! Please also feel free to contact me directly (e-mail in my profile).
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4954142481063316993

Sample program content:
Dragon Command packages (custom commands -- simply import and go!)
Workflow Manager
Rate Calculator
Goal Salary Calculator & Tracker
Tax Withholding Planner
Productivity in Translation Webinar

Program overview:

* FREE access to ALL webinars including recordings

* FREE access to premium web content & digital products

* FREE access to all archived webinars & content

* Live group Q&A sessions at least once a month (subjects include negotiating, marketing, networking, workflow management, and more!)

* Exclusive coaching Facebook group for ongoing questions

* Accountability: Stay on track to reach your goals using our members-only Facebook group!

* Top priority for suggesting future webinars, which will always be free for you.

* Exclusive opportunity to learn from other members’ experiences and questions!

* Help shape and customize the experience: Give me your feedback to be sure I'm providing you with everything you need.

What are people saying?
"I would highly recommend Jenae Spry if you're looking to boost your business. Jenae is an expert in helping her clients streamline processes, get organized and increase productivity and income...tripled my business and income within a month!"

Check out my coaching page for more information: http://www.successbyrx.com/blog/coaching/
Collapse

Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:14
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Unable to edit? :( Feb 12, 2016

Anyone know why I seem to be unable to edit this post? It is telling me that editing is disabled for 24 hours after posting, but I haven't posted anything recently and this post was almost a month ago.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

[FREE Webinar] -- Informational Session: Ongoing Support/Coaching Program

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »