MemoQ & Multifultor – a lucky couple
Thread poster: Rolf Keller
Rolf Keller
Rolf Keller
Germany
Local time: 14:57
English to German
Sep 21, 2014

In the past MemoQ and Multifultor didn't get along well together. But now you can use Multifultor's unique lookup functions from within MemoQ – at last.

I've just tested this with MemoQ 2014 Build 51 and Multifultor 2.0.0.1 (NOT 2.0.0.0). Multifultor is FREEWARE.

Multifultor download (English, Español, Deutsch): See my profile.

Chunyi Chen
Chunyi Chen
United States
Local time: 05:57
English to Chinese
Thank you for the information Sep 22, 2014

Hi Rolf,

Thank you so much for the information. I just went to your profile, followed the link and downloaded the new version of Multifultor. The new icon layout looks pretty neat and tidy. I can't wait to test it when I work on my MemoQ projects.

I have to confess that I was lost when I was on your Wiki page in German. I am usually skeptical when it comes to Google Translate, but thanks to GT I was able to find the download link on your translated-into-English Wiki
... See more
Hi Rolf,

Thank you so much for the information. I just went to your profile, followed the link and downloaded the new version of Multifultor. The new icon layout looks pretty neat and tidy. I can't wait to test it when I work on my MemoQ projects.

I have to confess that I was lost when I was on your Wiki page in German. I am usually skeptical when it comes to Google Translate, but thanks to GT I was able to find the download link on your translated-into-English Wiki page:)

Thanks again for creating such a nice tool.

Chun-yi

Rolf Keller wrote:

In the past MemoQ and Multifultor didn't get along well together. But now you can use Multifultor's unique lookup functions from within MemoQ – at last.

I've just tested this with MemoQ 2014 Build 51 and Multifultor 2.0.0.1 (NOT 2.0.0.0). Multifultor is FREEWARE.

Multifultor download (English, Español, Deutsch): See my profile.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ & Multifultor – a lucky couple

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »