Maria Popova
Maria Popova  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 23:55
Member (2011)
German to Bulgarian
Oct 2, 2014

Hi,

I'm participating in the TGB memoQ and the sale is going to end today. I'm trying to purchase the CAT Tool but unfortunately Kilgray's Webshop doesn't accept my VAT number although it is valid. Can somebody pls help me?

Thanks in advance

Maria

Laurence Fogarty
Laurence Fogarty  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 22:55
Italian to English
+ ...
Try this... Oct 2, 2014

Did you put the two-letter country ID code before the number, maybe that is BL in your case ? I think that might be needed. You can try it.

Laurence.

Woodstock (X)
Woodstock (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
Kilgray Customer Support Oct 2, 2014

Hi,

Why don't you e-mail Kilgray directly? They have very good customer service and will get back to you promptly to solve the problem. They are also flexible enough to give you a couple of days for your payment to go through. When I first purchased memoQ some years ago on a special sale there was some reason I couldn't pay by the announced due date (I don't recall the exact circumstances), so I e-mailed them and it was fine. As long as you inform them in advance, they will likely g
... See more
Hi,

Why don't you e-mail Kilgray directly? They have very good customer service and will get back to you promptly to solve the problem. They are also flexible enough to give you a couple of days for your payment to go through. When I first purchased memoQ some years ago on a special sale there was some reason I couldn't pay by the announced due date (I don't recall the exact circumstances), so I e-mailed them and it was fine. As long as you inform them in advance, they will likely give you some leeway.
Collapse

Maria Popova
Bulgaria
Member (2011)
German to Bulgarian
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, I put the country code Oct 2, 2014

Yes, I put the country code which is BG in my case but it doesn't work.Thank you, Laurence!) I see that Kilgray has already answered my supprt ticket.

Maria Popova
Bulgaria
Member (2011)
German to Bulgarian
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Oct 2, 2014

Thank you, Woodstock! Kilgray has already answered my support ticket.

preynolds
preynolds
Re: Kilgray's Webshop doesn't accept my VAT number Oct 2, 2014

Hello,

I am glad to hear that we have already answered Maria's support ticket. If you have a problem such as this the quickest way to get it resolved is to contact Kilgray at [email protected] or [email protected].

Best regards,

Peter Reynolds, Kilgray

Anthony Green
Anthony Green  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to English
+ ...
unexpected Oct 2, 2014

Yes, Peter
Kilgray are so quick that people do not expect such good service. This is a perfect example, solved within minutes.
I used to buy CAT software from a company I have been asked not to name, and customer support was basically a waste of everyone's time and money. I hope they have improved since then, otherwise you will deservedly take all their customers away (but of course we wouldn't want another near-monopoly!).

preynolds wrote:

Hello,

I am glad to hear that we have already answered Maria's support ticket. If you have a problem such as this the quickest way to get it resolved is to contact Kilgray at [email protected] or [email protected].

Best regards,

Peter Reynolds, Kilgray

[Edited at 2014-10-09 09:07 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kilgray's Webshop doesn't accept my VAT number

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »