Project showing as not complete despite all segments being translated and confirmed
Thread poster: Pavla Dohnalova
Pavla Dohnalova
Pavla Dohnalova  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:22
English to Czech
+ ...
May 29, 2015

Hello,
I have just finished a project and despite the fact that all the segments have been translated and confirmed, the project is shown as not completely finished (99.93%) in the overview pane. What am I missing?
Thank you for any suggestions.
Pavla

asia20002
asia20002  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:22
English to Polish
+ ...
the same happens to me May 29, 2015

I happens to me quite often, I just ignore it.

Laura Tridico
Laura Tridico  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:22
French to English
+ ...
Agreed, just ignore it May 29, 2015

The first time it happened to me I spent far too much time trying to find the problem. As long as you're sure everything is confirmed, don't worry.

Anthony Veretyuk
Anthony Veretyuk
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:22
English to Russian
+ ...
not complete project May 29, 2015

It may refer to segments confirmed but not entered into the TM due to different causes (some errors or not completely loaded TM) on confirming. I suggest you should try Confirm and Update and check the result. Sometimes it takes to change the segments status ALL to EDITED and then Confirm and update.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Project showing as not complete despite all segments being translated and confirmed

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »