Source text terms not highlighted in MemoQ
Thread poster: olga rudic
olga rudic
olga rudic
Moldova
English to Romanian
+ ...
Jul 2, 2015

My terms used to be highlighted in the source text (i.e. the light blue box behind the text), but now they are not, which is disturbing. I have no idea what that happened and I don't know how to fix it. I do see the terms in that list on the upper right side of the screen.

Jing Nie

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:25
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Is the termbase enabled? Jul 2, 2015

The first bet would be that your termbase is no longer enabled. If you are supposed to be using a memoQ termbase (either created locally or stored remotely on your customer's memoQ server), check the tab Project home, section Term bases, and see whether you have your termbase enabled.

If you never had your own termbase but used online resources, check Tools - Options - Terminology plugins, and see whether online termbases you might have been using are no longer enabled.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Source text terms not highlighted in MemoQ

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »