Igda Frko (X)
Igda Frko (X)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 10:25
English to Bosnian
+ ...
Sep 15, 2014

Hello,

I want to use Omega T 2.6.3_ 11 for my first project but I stuck with credentials, Google translate API key, client ID and client secret needed to be inserted.

I tried to help myself looking video Omega T tutorial for beginners where a moderator offered a solution in
... See more
Hello,

I want to use Omega T 2.6.3_ 11 for my first project but I stuck with credentials, Google translate API key, client ID and client secret needed to be inserted.

I tried to help myself looking video Omega T tutorial for beginners where a moderator offered a solution in solving this problem on the web page: https://console.developers.google.com/project/apps~ivory-honor-02/apiui/credential?authuser
It is the same request for the Wordfast too.

I didn't manage it as it is older version of the video. I still can't work on my translation.

I appreciate your precious time helping me to get out of this situation.

Best regards to all!
Collapse

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:25
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
For starters, check this: Sep 15, 2014

http://www.proz.com/forum/omegat_support/246589-microsoft_and_google_mt_plugins_in_linux.html

Igda Frko (X)
Igda Frko (X)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 10:25
English to Bosnian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Omega T 2.6.3_ 11 API key Sep 15, 2014

Thank you very much for your reply. I need some time to work on it to check the metter.

Sincere regards!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Omega T 2.6.3_ 11 API key

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »