Powwow: Rotterdam - Netherlands

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Rotterdam - Netherlands".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Johannes Mueller
Johannes Mueller  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:18
Dutch to German
+ ...
Can't wait Mar 26, 2015

Counting the days....

Birthe Omark
Birthe Omark  Identity Verified
Denmark
Member (2006)
French to Danish
+ ...
Pre-payment Jun 9, 2015

I am looking forward to the event, and would like to find a way make the requested pre-payment. Maybe I have missed something, but I do not find any payment instructions anywhere. Could I be guided to it, please. This way I can do my bit to keep poor Nigel out of debt-prison!

Nigel Saych
Nigel Saych  Identity Verified
Dutch to English
+ ...
Pre-payment Jun 9, 2015

Birthe, I will send payment details again.

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:18
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
I also need to pay Jun 9, 2015

I haven't yet given you any time to send the payment details Nigel, so I'm not nagging, honestly. I just wanted to say that we'll be leaving soon so it might be a while before I can arrange payment as we'll be on the move a lot (very complicated getting anywhere when you live on an island, particularly in the midst of an ATC strike).

However, I've also sent you a PM about lunches, Nigel. I hope you got that OK.

Nigel Saych
Nigel Saych  Identity Verified
Dutch to English
+ ...
Reply to Sheila Jun 10, 2015

Sheila, I haven't received a PM from you about lunches and I just sent payment details again.
If you haven't left already, please send your mesage again. If not, contact me when you arrive (+31651255688) or I'll be at the conference hotel from 11:00 Friday.

Sheila Wilson
Spain
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
I'd like to pay for an extra lunch each day, Nigel, if possible. It has been at other conferences. W Jun 10, 2015

I'd like to book a second lunch each day if possible, Nigel. We're staying at the conference hotel and I've now paid for the Indonesian meal so we'll be seeing you there, but I didn't want to leave it until the last minute.

Sheila Wilson
Spain
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Phone plus hotel wifi problems Jun 10, 2015

Sorry for the garbled message. We'll be at the Indonesian meal and we're staying at the conference hotel so we can sort out details then if it's OK for a second lunch.

Mike Roebuck
Mike Roebuck  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
German to English
+ ...
Payment Jun 10, 2015

Nigel - I left three messages for you last week in different places, include your proz.com profile, saying that I was having a problem transferring payment to your bank account because my bank requires the address of your bank. Unfortunately the only response I've had since then has been two "do not reply" e-mails reminding me that I haven't paid.
Under the circumstances I will not be participating in either of the powwows that I booked, including this one. I will be bringing enough work
... See more
Nigel - I left three messages for you last week in different places, include your proz.com profile, saying that I was having a problem transferring payment to your bank account because my bank requires the address of your bank. Unfortunately the only response I've had since then has been two "do not reply" e-mails reminding me that I haven't paid.
Under the circumstances I will not be participating in either of the powwows that I booked, including this one. I will be bringing enough work with me to keep me busy anyway.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Rotterdam - Netherlands

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »