Powwow: Kharkiv - Ukraine

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Kharkiv - Ukraine".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Паувау в Харькове Feb 11, 2016

Дорогие друзья!

Напоминаем: встреча со старыми знакомыми и новыми коллегами в уютном кафе "Корифей" состоится в следующую субботу, 20 февраля.

Вдохнув полной грудью уже практически весенний воздух, давайте поговорим о том, есть ли жизнь вне фриланса. Своими впеча
... See more
Дорогие друзья!

Напоминаем: встреча со старыми знакомыми и новыми коллегами в уютном кафе "Корифей" состоится в следующую субботу, 20 февраля.

Вдохнув полной грудью уже практически весенний воздух, давайте поговорим о том, есть ли жизнь вне фриланса. Своими впечатлениями о том, что жизнь не ограничивается одним только переводом, о возможностях, которые дает фриланс, путешествиях и о многом другом с нами поделится Олег Николаевич Рудавин.

Будем рады видеть вас на встрече, чтобы отвлечься от рабочих будней, обсудить тенденции в отрасли переводов и вместе насладиться вкусом пиццы;)
Collapse

Anna Virova
Anna Virova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 12:34
English to Russian
+ ...
Участие в паувау Feb 16, 2016

не могу найти нужные стрелочки))) как подтвердить свое участие? спасибо большое!

Oksana Weiss
Oksana Weiss  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:34
Member (2011)
German to English
+ ...
... Feb 17, 2016

К большому сожалению, не смогу поучаствовать в этот раз, так как меня не будет в стране. С удовольствием посмотрю фотки!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Участие в паувау Feb 17, 2016

Anna Virova wrote:

не могу найти нужные стрелочки))) как подтвердить свое участие? спасибо большое!

Готово! Анна, я вас зарегистрировала!:) До встречи!

Anna Virova
Anna Virova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
спс Feb 17, 2016

спасибо большое! до встречи!

Malina Valentin
Malina Valentin
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
Malina Valentin - warm greetings to all! Feb 18, 2016

I'm very sorry - i won't be able to attend PowVow meeting this February. Would you be kind as
to send me a couple of general view photos? Frankly speaking, I've never been to get-togethers
of this kind and in Korifey cafe as well.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Malina Valentin - warm greetings to all! Feb 18, 2016

Malina Valentin wrote:

I'm very sorry - i won't be able to attend PowVow meeting this February. Would you be kind as
to send me a couple of general view photos? Frankly speaking, I've never been to get-togethers
of this kind and in Korifey cafe as well.

Hi Malina,

Thanks for your interest in the powwow and I am very sorry to learn that you cannot attend it. If it's Ok with you we can organize another powwow in your area later this year. Just let me know if you are interested by contacting me through the profile and I believe we can do it fine.

Pictures and links to pictures albums will be added here in the forum and on the powwow page after the powwow.

Enjoy your day!

My bests,
Helen

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
... Feb 18, 2016

Oksana Weiss wrote:

К большому сожалению, не смогу поучаствовать в этот раз, так как меня не будет в стране. С удовольствием посмотрю фотки!

Очень жаль, что вас не будет! Возможно, встретимся в теплое время года на другом паувау?:) Хороших вам путешествий и ярких впечатлений!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Kharkiv - Ukraine

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »