Yuemin Chen
China
Local time: 13:15
Member (2013)
Chinese to English
+ ...
May 24, 2015

Hi,

Can someone on this site please help me to restore proper functions of my Proz web pages? I could not submit a note to an answerer to my Kudoz question, and I found that I could not submit a support request when I tried to find someone to solve the issue.

Danik 2014
Danik 2014
Brazil
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Give it another try on Monday May 24, 2015

Some of the functions are still working, else you would not be able to post this message. Try to contact the side staff again on Monday..
Good luck!:))

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 08:15
SITE STAFF
Please submit a screenshot May 25, 2015

chym77 wrote:

Hi,

Can someone on this site please help me to restore proper functions of my Proz web pages? I could not submit a note to an answerer to my Kudoz question, and I found that I could not submit a support request when I tried to find someone to solve the issue.

Would you mind letting us know which browser you are using, and providing a screenshot of the page you are having problem with? That will help us look into this.

Please try different browsers. Please try again to submit a support request and attach a screenshot of the page.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Yana Dovgopol
ProZ.com Staff

Yuemin Chen
Yuemin Chen
China
Local time: 13:15
Member (2013)
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
malfuction continues May 26, 2015

Hi,

I tried again, but the same problems came up. I could not post discussion entries to my Kudoz questions. Neither could I submit a support request.

Please let me know how I can send you the screenshots.

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 08:15
SITE STAFF
Please submit a screenshot May 26, 2015

chym77 wrote:

Hi,

I tried again, but the same problems came up. I could not post discussion entries to my Kudoz questions. Neither could I submit a support request.

Please let me know how I can send you the screenshots.

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Could you please send your screenshot to me directly at [email protected] ?

Please also try in different browsers to reproduce the problem and let me know how everything goes.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Yana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot post discussion entries or submit a support request

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »