Lida Garcia
Lida Garcia  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 03:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 26, 2016

Hi all,
Since some weeks ago, every time I want to ask a question, I get this message. Does anyone knows what is happenning?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,
Lida

You may not ask any further KudoZ questions at this time
You have asked 15 out of a maximum of 15 question(s) in the past 24 hours

To ask a private KudoZ question (restricted to your team)click here

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Please grade your open questions May 26, 2016

Hello Lida,

Thanks for reporting this.

You cannot ask a new question because you currently have ten questions that have received valid answers and have been open for more than a week. In order to ask more questions, you will first need to close some of your open questions. T
... See more
Hello Lida,

Thanks for reporting this.

You cannot ask a new question because you currently have ten questions that have received valid answers and have been open for more than a week. In order to ask more questions, you will first need to close some of your open questions. This policy is outlined in http://www.proz.com/faq/2812#2812

I agree that the message you are seeing is misleading, and my apologies for the confusion in that respect. I will request that this message be edited accordingly.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Best regards,

Maria
Collapse

Lida Garcia
Lida Garcia  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 03:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Re: Please grade your open questions May 26, 2016

Hello Maria,

Thank you. I will close my open questions.

Regards,

Lida

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Erroneous message should now be fixed May 27, 2016

Hello Lida,

You should now be able to see the correct reason for not being able to post new KudoZ questions. Thanks again for reporting this, and please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best regards,

Maria

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can't ask a question...

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »