For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Telephone Interpreting: Hints and Tips

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Telephone Interpreting: Hints and Tips".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Phoenix III
Phoenix III  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:55
Spanish to English
+ ...
Time zone Aug 15, 2014

It says 4 EDT but, is it 4 am (due to time zone) or 4 pm?

Vanda Nissen
Vanda Nissen  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 16:55
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
Request for clarification Aug 15, 2014

Hello,

I have submitted a request ticket regarding time zones.

Vanda

Carolina Carabecho
Carolina Carabecho  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:55
English to Spanish
+ ...
Time zone Aug 19, 2014

Hi,

I would like to take this course, but due to the time difference, the course would be given at 5 AM Argentine time... is there any possibility to give this course again in the near future at a later time?

Thanks in advance!

Vanda Nissen
Vanda Nissen  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 16:55
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
Time difference Aug 20, 2014

I have just received an answer from the Helen (Proz.com staff member) and she has confirmed that the webinar will start on the 10th of September at 6PM, Brisbane time (GMT + 10).

Unfortunately, I could not choose the time for this webinar, the only thing I could ask about was not placing it between 1AM-5AM Australian time. As far as I understand, Proz.com runs several webinars on the 10th, that can explain the choice of the time.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Time zone Aug 20, 2014

Asimenia wrote:

Hi,

I would like to take this course, but due to the time difference, the course would be given at 5 AM Argentine time... is there any possibility to give this course again in the near future at a later time?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Asimenia,

Thank you for your interest in the training. At the moment I cannot say if we will have the same session in the near future, but you can always purchase unlimited access to the webinar video and handouts to be released shortly after the webinar.

My bests,
Helen

Rebecca Viezel Ortega
Rebecca Viezel Ortega  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
CEU's Available?? Aug 28, 2014

Greetings!
Will this have CEU'S? I cannot locate that information.
Thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Telephone Interpreting: Hints and Tips

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »