For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Wordfast-PRO – Level 1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Wordfast-PRO – Level 1".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Victor Muruet
Victor Muruet  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:10
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Access to video recording Aug 20, 2014

Hi all
I know it is mentioned in the course summary, but I just wanted to confirm whether in case of not being able to attend the session live, will I be able to access the video recording? and also, if there are any type of hand outs/instruction manuals for the software with the course?
Kind regards
Victor Muruet

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Access to video recording Aug 20, 2014

Victor Muruet wrote:

Hi all
I know it is mentioned in the course summary, but I just wanted to confirm whether in case of not being able to attend the session live, will I be able to access the video recording? and also, if there are any type of hand outs/instruction manuals for the software with the course?
Kind regards
Victor Muruet

Hello Victor,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

The session will be recorded and all registrants will get unlimited access to the video (even if they do not attend the live session). No handouts are available for this session but you can watch the video as many times and when it is needed. Also, you are very welcome to contact the trainer in case you have any questions.

My bests,
Helen

Victor Muruet
Victor Muruet  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:10
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Accesos to video recording Aug 20, 2014

Thank yo uso much Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast-PRO – Level 1

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »