For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Especialización en traducción médica

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Especialización en traducción médica".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Salvador Walker
Salvador Walker  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 11:28
English to Spanish
Duda. Sep 12, 2014

Me interesa mucho este webinario, pero si acaso no puedo asistir en la fecha y hora indicadas, ¿estará disponible para adquirirse y descargarlo para verlo posteriormente?

Gracias de antemano por la respuesta.

Saludos.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Duda. Sep 12, 2014

Nomhire wrote:

Me interesa mucho este webinario, pero si acaso no puedo asistir en la fecha y hora indicadas, ¿estará disponible para adquirirse y descargarlo para verlo posteriormente?

Gracias de antemano por la respuesta.

Saludos.

Hello Nomhire,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

Even if you do not attend the online session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials to be released within one working week after the course.

See you on the training!:)

My bests,
Helen

Leticia Martín-Fuertes Moreno
Leticia Martín-Fuertes Moreno  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:28
English to Spanish
+ ...
Duda. Sep 12, 2014

¿estará disponible para adquirirse y descargarlo para verlo posteriormente?

"Even if you do not attend the online session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials within one working week after the course."

Parece que solo durante una semana.

Micaela Umedez
Micaela Umedez
Argentina
Local time: 14:28
English to Spanish
Duda. Sep 12, 2014

Hello,

I have a question. I recently registered for this same course a few days ago. I even paid it and just one day before the session, I received an e-mail saying that they no longer received payments because the session was full. I still need to confirm with my credit card if they actually charged me with $260. Is this going to happen again? I really wouldn't want any more surprises.

Regards,
Micaela

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Duda. Sep 16, 2014

Micaela Umedez wrote:

Hello,

I have a question. I recently registered for this same course a few days ago. I even paid it and just one day before the session, I received an e-mail saying that they no longer received payments because the session was full. I still need to confirm with my credit card if they actually charged me with $260. Is this going to happen again? I really wouldn't want any more surprises.

Regards,
Micaela

Hi Micaela,

Please submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support/ I will be happy to help. Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

P&E Translations
P&E Translations
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Not able to connect Sep 23, 2014

Hi! I'm not being able to access the linked you sent!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Not able to connect Sep 23, 2014

P&E Translations wrote:

Hi! I'm not being able to access the linked you sent!

Dear P&E Translations,

Please submit more information about the issue via support, http://www.proz.com/support/ Please let me know which name was used for registration and send me a screenshot with the error you get when joining the session. This will help me to look further into the issue. Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

Yasmin Alexandra Pyrih
Yasmin Alexandra Pyrih  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
I haven't received the invitation and I cannot access the webinar Sep 23, 2014

I haven't received the invitation and I cannot access the webinar. Can anybody help me?

Medelyn
Medelyn  Identity Verified
Chile
English to Spanish
Envío de información Sep 23, 2014

Hola a todos, quisiera saber dónde puedo obtener la presentación y el audio del webinar de hoy... hasta el momento no lo he recibido en mi correo como comentaron durante la presentación.
Muchas gracias.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
I haven't received the invitation and I cannot access the webinar Sep 24, 2014

Yasmin Alexandra Pyrih wrote:

I haven't received the invitation and I cannot access the webinar. Can anybody help me?

Hello Yasmin,

From the training page and your training registration page, http://www.proz.com/translator-training/my-courses , I do not see you were marked as "registered and paid" for this session. May I ask you to submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support/ and let me know training payment date, amount and currency paid. This will help me to look further into the issue. Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Envío de información Sep 24, 2014

Medelyn wrote:

Hola a todos, quisiera saber dónde puedo obtener la presentación y el audio del webinar de hoy... hasta el momento no lo he recibido en mi correo como comentaron durante la presentación.
Muchas gracias.

Hello Medelyn,

As a rule, a link to the video and handouts is emailed within one working week after the session. Once the video is released and the link is shared, all attendees get unlimited access to training materials.
Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Medelyn
Medelyn  Identity Verified
Chile
English to Spanish

Gracias por la información Helen.
¿Enviarán el PDF de la presentación? necesito poder tener acceso a los links que compartieron con nosotros.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF

Medelyn wrote:

Gracias por la información Helen.
¿Enviarán el PDF de la presentación? necesito poder tener acceso a los links que compartieron con nosotros.

Hello Medelyn,

Thank you for your interest in the training. You can access the presentation from the link shared earlier today. You may need to click on "enrol me" if prompted. In case the link has not been delivered well, please submit a support request, http://www.proz.com/support/ Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

Bárbara Hammerle López-Francos
Bárbara Hammerle López-Francos  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
+ ...
Unable to download the certificate Feb 13, 2015

Hi Helen,

I purchased this webinar but I could not attend the webinar on September 23. However, I was able to see the video and I also got access to the training material. The problem is that I was not able to download the certificate. Maybe you get the certificate only it you attend the webinars directly?

Best
Bárbara

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Unable to download the certificate Feb 13, 2015

Bárbara H wrote:

Hi Helen,

I purchased this webinar but I could not attend the webinar on September 23. However, I was able to see the video and I also got access to the training material. The problem is that I was not able to download the certificate. Maybe you get the certificate only it you attend the webinars directly?

Best
Bárbara

Hello Bárbara,

Thank you for letting me know. The certificate of attendance has been issued as requested: http://www.proz.com/profile/?show_mode=standard#trainings

Enjoy your day!

Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Especialización en traducción médica

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »