For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Pharmaceutical Document Translation in Practice: Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) (German to English)

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Pharmaceutical Document Translation in Practice: Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) (German to English)".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Session interrupted due to technical difficulties Sep 18, 2014

I'm afraid this training session was interrupted due to technical issues with the platform. Training staff should be in touch with the registrants of this course via email, but in the meantime if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact site staff via the support center: http://www.proz.com/support

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Maria

Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:41
German to English
Would have liked better communication Sep 18, 2014

I was taking part in this webinar, which disappeared after 14 minutes. I am disappointed that we weren't informed by any means (e.g. by email, if the webinar platform couldn't be used) about what was happening - I have only just found the comment on this page, and in the meantime have wasted a lot of time waiting to see if the webinar would restart (the only message was "Waiting for organizer", which sounded as though we ought to be waiting too).

This was my first experience of taking
... See more
I was taking part in this webinar, which disappeared after 14 minutes. I am disappointed that we weren't informed by any means (e.g. by email, if the webinar platform couldn't be used) about what was happening - I have only just found the comment on this page, and in the meantime have wasted a lot of time waiting to see if the webinar would restart (the only message was "Waiting for organizer", which sounded as though we ought to be waiting too).

This was my first experience of taking part in a webinar and it has not been an encouraging experience.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Pharmaceutical Document Translation in Practice: Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) (German to English)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »