For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Come diventare un buon revisore

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Come diventare un buon revisore".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Marco Oberto
Marco Oberto  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 05:47
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Redeem my credit Oct 30, 2014

Hello,

I'd like to know this webinar through recently bought credits.
I can't find where to check if I still have some credits to spend.

Thanks for your help
Marco

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Redeem my credit Oct 30, 2014

Marco Oberto wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to know this webinar through recently bought credits.
I can't find where to check if I still have some credits to spend.

Thanks for your help
Marco

Hello Marco,

Let me confirm here that you have three training credits. Each of them can be redeemed towards sessions which cost 20 USD or less.

Please feel free to submit a support request if you have any further questions. Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Come diventare un buon revisore

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »