For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Free webinar - SDL Trados Studio – Let’s go back to basics

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - SDL Trados Studio – Let’s go back to basics".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

acetran
acetran  Identity Verified
English to Hindi
+ ...
How much is the payment? Feb 16, 2015

SDL TRADOS Certification exams are delivered by SDL TRADOS. Certification exams will be available in your SDL My account approximately 10 working days after making a payment.

gbernare
gbernare
Argentina
Local time: 07:39
English to Spanish
Full Session Feb 18, 2015

Dear Romina,
Since the session is full, will there be another webinar for those who missed this opportunity?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Gisela

yulianna7
yulianna7
Lithuania
Local time: 12:39
English to Russian
+ ...
Webinar recording Feb 19, 2015

Dear Romina,

Unfortunately, I was late to register for the webinar. Will there be any webinar recording available for those who missed participation ?

Thank you,
Julia

golix
golix
English to Spanish
Full Session/Access to recording Feb 19, 2015

The Webinar session is full but would it be any way to have access to the recording for those who haven't been able to register?
Thanks,
J

karelmostek
karelmostek
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
how to register to get the recording of the webinar Feb 23, 2015

RominaZ wrote:

Dear Joy,

Yes, there will be a recording of the webinar available for those who registered 72 hours after the webinar.

Best regards,
Romina

Dear Romina,

How can I register after the webinar to get the recording? The registration is now closed.

Thank you very much,
Karel

Louise TAYLOR
Louise TAYLOR  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 11:39
French to English
Post-course video? Feb 24, 2015

Joy Daniel wrote:

Hi - the time is during my night, if I sign up will there be access to a video of the course afterwards, even if I don't participate in real time?
Thanks -

I understand the video will be available for 72 hours (or is that within 72 hours?) Is it the same link to watch it?

Yael Arbell
Yael Arbell  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:39
English to Hebrew
Email with access link has not arrived Feb 24, 2015

I registered few weeks ago but the confirmation email with an access link has not arrived (to this webinar, and to the next one on Trados at 15:00 GMT today)
can anyone suggest a quick solution?
The following text apears on my Proz.com homepage:

"Your booking has been confirmed for this free event. You have been signed-up for GoToWebinar and the webinar access link has been emailed to you."

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Email with access link has not arrived Feb 24, 2015

YaelArbel wrote:

I registered few weeks ago but the confirmation email with an access link has not arrived (to this webinar, and to the next one on Trados at 15:00 GMT today)
can anyone suggest a quick solution?
The following text apears on my Proz.com homepage:

"Your booking has been confirmed for this free event. You have been signed-up for GoToWebinar and the webinar access link has been emailed to you."

Hello Yael,

Thank you for letting me know. I have emailed the join link as requested. Please feel free to submit a support request if you have any questions or doubts, http://www.proz.com/support/ Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

Vinicius Guerreiro
Vinicius Guerreiro  Identity Verified
Brazil
Missed the course Feb 24, 2015

Unfortunately, I missed the course due to my schedule. Is it possible to watch it now or later?
Thanks for your support!

Paulo Celestino Guimaraes
Paulo Celestino Guimaraes  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
how much is the payment? (not really a free webinar as stated) Feb 24, 2015

I have received the following information:''SDL TRADOS Certification exams are delivered by SDL TRADOS. Certification exams will be available in your SDL My account approximately 10 working days after making a payment.''

Edson Lopes
Edson Lopes
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Can't find the "get access" button to register. Feb 24, 2015

How can I have access to the recording of the Webinar? Thanks.

Vesna Markovic
Vesna Markovic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Member (2022)
Chinese to Serbian
+ ...
SDL Trados Certification Feb 24, 2015

Paulo Celestino Guimaraes wrote:

I have received the following information:''SDL TRADOS Certification exams are delivered by SDL TRADOS. Certification exams will be available in your SDL My account approximately 10 working days after making a payment.''

When have you received the message?
Do you have SDL account?

As I understand this information is related to taking SDL Trados training sessions not to the free webinar.

[Edited at 2015-02-24 20:22 GMT]

LizaNova
LizaNova
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:39
English to Russian
No recording of the video Feb 25, 2015

I registered for the webinar but couldn't attend it. I received an email with a link to the recording of the video but there is no video, just a notification:

So how can I watch the recording?

ghislandi
ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:39
English to Italian
Thank you Feb 27, 2015

Dear all,
thank you very much for joining the course. Hope you found it useful!
Ciao
Massi

Louise TAYLOR
Louise TAYLOR  Identity Verified
France
French to English
No recording of the video Mar 2, 2015

LizaNova wrote:

I registered for the webinar but couldn't attend it. I received an email with a link to the recording of the video but there is no video, just a notification:

So how can I watch the recording?

I have the same issue. I loved the webinar but would like to watch it again.

Thank you

Louise

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - SDL Trados Studio – Let’s go back to basics

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »