For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - memoQ basic webinar

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - memoQ basic webinar".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Dr. Tilmann Kleinau
Dr. Tilmann Kleinau  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:58
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
MemoQ and SDL Trados Apr 21, 2015

How can I convert an .sdlxliff file into a .mqxliff file or save an .xliff file as .mqxliff file? P?lease explain it in the webinar. Thank you!

Somnath Dey
Somnath Dey  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 20:28
Member (2014)
English to Bengali
+ ...
memQ<>Trados Apr 29, 2015

I want to import a .sdlxliff/.sdlproj file to memoQ and after working on it, I want to export to .sdlxliff/.sdlproj and deliver. Please explain in details in this webinar if possible.

Thank you..

Eleanore Strauss
Eleanore Strauss  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:58
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
Very basic May 5, 2015

I purchased MemoQ 2 or 3 years ago and because I do so much free, creative translation, never really got to use it much on my own. I now have a new computer and I don't think it transferred.
I do use MemoQ in a basic form in the online editor tool of translation agencies. I find it far and away the best, most intuitive CAT tool I have tried.
What would it take/cost to get the newest version of MemoQ?

pytrans
pytrans
India
Local time: 20:28
English to Hindi
+ ...
Great experience with MemoQ May 6, 2015

I love it when the clients give me work in MemoQ.
It is much enjoyable to work using MemoQ.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - memoQ basic webinar

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »