For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

..... (X)
..... (X)
Local time: 07:33
Confidential Information Redactor Apr 24, 2015

Hello everyone,

For this webinar I will also demo a new feature of TM-Town that allows you to semi-automatically redact confidential information from a document before loading it into TM-Town's system.

- Kevin

_jasmine
_jasmine  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Italian
+ ...
Recording? May 8, 2015

Hi Kevin,

I've registered to the webinar and I would like to know if it would be recorded and can be accessed later on if I can't make it to the online event today?

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
The recording of the webinar will be available 72 hours after the webinar May 8, 2015

Hi Jasmine,

The recording of the webinar will be available 72 hours after the webinar has ended and it will be listed here http://www.proz.com/videos/free-webinar-week-videos

Best regards,
Romina

_jasmine
_jasmine  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you May 8, 2015

Hi Romina,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Kind Regards,
Jasmine

..... (X)
..... (X)
Local time: 07:33
Survey on Management of Linguistic Resources May 8, 2015

Thank you to all who joined today's webinar, I really appreciate it.

Here is a link to the survey on Management of Linguistic Resources by Freelance Translators that I mentioned at the end of the webinar: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HBLDMLV

I would greatly appreciate your participation in the survey.

Cheers,
Kevin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »