For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Anatomy for Pharmaceutical Translators: Brain and nervous system, respiratory system, sensory system.

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Anatomy for Pharmaceutical Translators: Brain and nervous system, respiratory system, sensory system.".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Rebecca House
Rebecca House  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 06:55
French to English
+ ...
Order of webinars Aug 4, 2015

Hi, I have registered to attend the series of 4 medical translation webinars. I think there is an error, as the order of the topics covered in the webinars varies on Proz.com, depending on whether I click on the specific webinar link, or the course outline. Could you tell me - which is the first topic of discussion, on August 6 - "Cardiovascular and lymphatic systems, skeletal and muscular systems", or "Brain and nervous system, respiratory system, sensory system". Thank you, Rebecca

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Order of webinars Aug 5, 2015

rhousetransint wrote:

Hi, I have registered to attend the series of 4 medical translation webinars. I think there is an error, as the order of the topics covered in the webinars varies on Proz.com, depending on whether I click on the specific webinar link, or the course outline. Could you tell me - which is the first topic of discussion, on August 6 - "Cardiovascular and lymphatic systems, skeletal and muscular systems", or "Brain and nervous system, respiratory system, sensory system". Thank you, Rebecca

Hello Rebecca,

Sorry for the confusion but we start with Brain and nervous system, respiratory system, sensory system session. I have updated the pages accordingly.

Please let me know if you have any doubts. Thanks!

Helen

Rania Ioannou
Rania Ioannou  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:55
English to Greek
+ ...
Re: reschudeling of first seminar Aug 6, 2015

Hello,

First of all, I wish the trainer a speedy recovery.

Regarding the rescheduling of the first session for September I was wondering whether the rest of the course sessions will be offered again at a later time. I have already registered and paid for the first session, and I was thinking first to see how this would go for me before registering for the rest of the course.

Thank you,
Rania

[Edited at 2015-08-06 12:53 GMT]

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF

Rania Ioannou wrote:

Hello,

First of all, I wish the trainer a speedy recovery.

Regarding the rescheduling of the first session for September I was wondering whether the rest of the course sessions will be offered again at a later time. I have already registered and paid for the first session, and I was thinking first to see how this would go for me before registering for the rest of the course.

Thank you,
Rania

[Edited at 2015-08-06 12:53 GMT]

Hi Rania,

I am sorry for any inconvenience but if you are interested in attending one session and then decide as for the rest of the courses, I can transfer your registration and payment from the rescheduled course to the next week session. The next webinar will take place on August 13th at 2pm GMT. Will it be suitable for you? Thanks!

Helen

Rania Ioannou
Rania Ioannou  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:55
English to Greek
+ ...

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

Hi Rania,

I am sorry for any inconvenience but if you are interested in attending one session and then decide as for the rest of the courses, I can transfer your registration and payment from the rescheduled course to the next week session. The next webinar will take place on August 13th at 2pm GMT. Will it be suitable for you? Thanks!

Helen

Thank you for offering that. I did not know that this would be possible but if you could transfer my registration to the next week session that would be great.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF

Rania Ioannou wrote:

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

Hi Rania,

Helen

Thank you for offering that. I did not know that this would be possible but if you could transfer my registration to the next week session that would be great.

Hi Rania,

I have transferred the registration as requested. A join link for the session has been emailed to you accordingly. Hope this helps.

Please do not hesitate to submit a support request if you need anything else or have any doubts, http://www.proz.com/support/

"See" you next week!:)

Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anatomy for Pharmaceutical Translators: Brain and nervous system, respiratory system, sensory system.

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »