For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories Aug 4, 2015

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in the free webinar "TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories".

Please feel free to share your feedback and questions here in the forum before or after the session.

See you on the webinar!;)

My bests,
Helen

..... (X)
..... (X)
Local time: 08:20
I'll cover an additional new feature in today's presentation Aug 19, 2015

Hello all,

I'm looking forward to today's presentation. In addition to what is mentioned in the overview I will also cover a new feature that was just released on TM-Town this week. It is called Nakōdo and is a first-of-its-kind translator search engine.

See you later today!

Kevin

..... (X)
..... (X)
Local time: 08:20
Thanks for attending (slides) Aug 19, 2015

Hi all,

Thank you for attending and thanks for the great questions. The slides from today's presentation are available here. The video of today's presentation will be available later this week (I think you'll get an email once it is online).

If anyone has any questions that I didn't get to, please feel free to email me.

Thanks again!
Kevin

Nidhalz
Nidhalz
Local time: 00:20
English to Arabic
+ ...
Thank you Aug 19, 2015

Very useful webinar. thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »