For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ariadna Benet
Ariadna Benet  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:12
German to Catalan
+ ...
Another time or format? Sep 2, 2015

Hi!
I am interested in attending this course, but the scheduled time does not suit me. Is it planned to offer it on the morning in other occasions? Or better: is it possible to access the course later on through an on-demand course?
Thank you for your help. Best regards,
Ariadna

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Earlier sessions available Sep 2, 2015

Hi Ariadna,

Thanks for your interest in attending! I'm afraid the course is not available on-demand (though you can view the introductory presentation here), but earlier courses are scheduled every other session. You can see a full list of times for upcoming Meeting Cl
... See more
Hi Ariadna,

Thanks for your interest in attending! I'm afraid the course is not available on-demand (though you can view the introductory presentation here), but earlier courses are scheduled every other session. You can see a full list of times for upcoming Meeting Clients at ProZ.com webinars here: http://www.proz.com/pages/meeting_clients_webinar

I hope to see you at future sessions!

Best regards,

Maria
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »