For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Become proficient, become mobile learning how to use the new version of the free CAT tool Wordfast Anywhere

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Become proficient, become mobile learning how to use the new version of the free CAT tool Wordfast Anywhere".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Philippe Locquet
Philippe Locquet  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 14:50
English to French
+ ...
All New Interface! Sep 15, 2015

Hello to all!

If you are interested in getting the most out of Wordfast Anywhere, you'll be happy to know that a completely refurbished interface is on its way. It will be a lot more user friendly.
The above training will be based on this new version.
The new version should be on-line sometime before the date of the training.

I hope you will enjoy the training.

Best regards,

Philippe, Fi2 n Co

[Edited at 2015-09-15 14:06 GMT]

FranNY13
FranNY13  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:50
English to Italian
Schedule Oct 2, 2015

Hi,
I am not available at the scheduled time. will you do any type of Self training version?
Also do I have to have already Wordfast installed?
Thanks

Philippe Locquet
Portugal
English to French
+ ...
Schedule Oct 13, 2015

Hello FranNY13,
I'm sorry you are no able to attend.
As always the training will be recorded and all resource material will be made available after the session. Some people take that option, they purchase the training and follow it when it suits them better. Off-course doing it this way is not as interactive.
I haven't planned doing a self-paced training on ProZ.com at present. However i can provide personalized training.

To use Wordfast Anywhere you do not need to have
... See more
Hello FranNY13,
I'm sorry you are no able to attend.
As always the training will be recorded and all resource material will be made available after the session. Some people take that option, they purchase the training and follow it when it suits them better. Off-course doing it this way is not as interactive.
I haven't planned doing a self-paced training on ProZ.com at present. However i can provide personalized training.

To use Wordfast Anywhere you do not need to have Wordfast intalled. You just need an internet connexion and a device with a good internet browser. The new interface works very well even on android browsers or on 2 In 1 transformer books computers. So it's very mobile and it's free.

Best regards
Collapse

Philippe Locquet
Portugal
English to French
+ ...
Specific questions, ask! Oct 20, 2015

Hello to all,

I'm looking forward to share this training with you!
If you have very specific questions that you would like to have answered during the training, now is the perfect moment to ask them. It will allow me to include these in the training for you. Off-course, during the training itself you will also be welcome to ask questions.

You can ask your questions here:
... See more
Hello to all,

I'm looking forward to share this training with you!
If you have very specific questions that you would like to have answered during the training, now is the perfect moment to ask them. It will allow me to include these in the training for you. Off-course, during the training itself you will also be welcome to ask questions.

You can ask your questions here: http://www.proz.com/trainer/1610984/questions

Best regards
Collapse

Philippe Locquet
Portugal
English to French
+ ...
Training is tomorrow! Oct 26, 2015

Hello,

I look forward to present this training!
I'll see you tomorrow Tuesday October 27th at 14:00 WET

Have a good evening.

Best regards

Philippe Locquet
Portugal
English to French
+ ...
New date Oct 27, 2015

Hello

The training has been moved to next week at the same time.
The new time and date are on the top of this page.

Best regards

Philippe Locquet
Portugal
English to French
+ ...
Rise early! Time has changed. Nov 2, 2015

Hello to all,

Just a quick reminder that the training will be held earlier on Tuesday, November 3 at 10:00 a.m. GMT+0 (or WET).
If you are registered, you should have received the change on the invitation link.
If you have any doubts, feel free to ask.

Best regards

Nellie K. Adaba
Nellie K. Adaba  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:50
Spanish to English
+ ...
3 November 2015 - Wordfast CAT Tool Training Course Nov 3, 2015

Informative training course. I knew about WFA because I have an account since 2009 or 2010, but didn't know how to use, I tried to, since I probably don't have Trados yet, which may be required for its use.

Thanks Helen and Philippe for the training. I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Nellie K. Adaba

Freelance Translator/Proofreader and Consecutive Interpreter in English, French, and Spanish
Langu
... See more
Informative training course. I knew about WFA because I have an account since 2009 or 2010, but didn't know how to use, I tried to, since I probably don't have Trados yet, which may be required for its use.

Thanks Helen and Philippe for the training. I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Nellie K. Adaba

Freelance Translator/Proofreader and Consecutive Interpreter in English, French, and Spanish
Language Services Companies
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
914-548-9081 (Mobile)
www.linkedin.com/in/nelliekadaba/
http://www.facebook.com/nellie.k.adaba
http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/nellie-k.adaba
Collapse

Caroline Eira (X)
Caroline Eira (X)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I wasn't able to attend Nov 5, 2015

Hi!

I subscribed myself to this webinar, but as I had some personal problems, I couldn't be online in time.
Will I be able to have access of the video or any material of this webinar?

Best regards,
Caroline

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
I wasn't able to attend Nov 5, 2015

Caroline Eira wrote:

Hi!

I subscribed myself to this webinar, but as I had some personal problems, I couldn't be online in time.
Will I be able to have access of the video or any material of this webinar?

Best regards,
Caroline

Hi Caroline,

I see you have not registered for this course. A link to the video can be found at http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/12868

I also see that you expressed interest in free sessions conducted at ProZ.com. You can find all free videos at http://www.proz.com/videos/free-webinar-week-videos

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Philippe Locquet
Portugal
English to French
+ ...
New official training Jul 28, 2023

Wordfast Anywhere is improving. And now it's a paid CAT
As it hasn't been possible to give a newer version of this training on ProZ, if you want the latest version of the training, I invite you to check out the following links as I'll be presenting this training:
Registration page: https://www.wordfast.com/train#wfa
15 secs trailer (Fast!
... See more
As it hasn't been possible to give a newer version of this training on ProZ, if you want the latest version of the training, I invite you to check out the following links as I'll be presenting this training:
Registration page: https://www.wordfast.com/train#wfa
15 secs trailer (Fast!!!): https://youtu.be/9EnR8FQvxMk
60 secs trailer (human explanations): https://youtube.com/shorts/o63uSWwxM4M?feature=share
My bests to all

[Edited at 2023-07-28 18:03 GMT]
Collapse

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Free? Jul 29, 2023

Philippe Locquet wrote:

Why is www.freetm.com still forwarding to wfa?

Philippe Locquet
Portugal
English to French
+ ...
Transitioning Jul 30, 2023

Hans Lenting wrote:

Philippe Locquet wrote:

Why is www.freetm.com still forwarding to wfa?

WFA full featured is accessed through wordfast.com/myaccount.

Keeping freetm.com allows users of that kind of account to transition smoothly, download their assets etc.

The starting month is at 1 USD. Linguists can decide to stop at anytime. Nobody is locked in a yearly subscription, you buy credit as you go, whichever number of months you want.
This page describes everything quite clearly https://www.wordfast.com/anywhere
And, as with other Wordfast products, linguists residing and working in countries with developing economies get 50% off straight away (even on the first 1 USD month, and before VAT).

Be well 😊

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Become proficient, become mobile learning how to use the new version of the free CAT tool Wordfast Anywhere

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »