For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Create your marketing machine to sell translation and localization services

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Create your marketing machine to sell translation and localization services".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Pablo Rojas-Salado
Pablo Rojas-Salado  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:01
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
any discounts or tasters for Proz.com members? May 26, 2016

I am interested, but it seems like a very pricey webminar to me. In other translation forums and communities I see full in-depth courses on the same subject and promising the same results lasting a few weeks for this price... OR at a fraction of this price if boiled down to the essence and presented as a 3 hours webminar... Thanks.

PeMad
PeMad  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 03:01
Member (2009)
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Video and materials May 26, 2016

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well. I'm Vita from PeMad - Indonesia.
I'm very interested to join this webinar. However, since the webinar starts at 9 PM, I'm afraid I won't be able to attend.
Would it be possible if although we aren't be able to join the live webinar, we can still ask for the video and materials as long as we register as the participant?
Kindly advise.

Best Regards,
Vita

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
any discounts or tasters for Proz.com members? May 26, 2016

Pablo Rojas-Salado wrote:

I am interested, but it seems like a very pricey webminar to me. In other translation forums and communities I see full in-depth courses on the same subject and promising the same results lasting a few weeks for this price... OR at a fraction of this price if boiled down to the essence and presented as a 3 hours webminar... Thanks.

Hello Pablo,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Let me offer you a 20% discount here.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Tuguldur Batmunkh
Tuguldur Batmunkh  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:01
English to Mongolian
+ ...
Playback May 28, 2016

This is the session I want, but the time coincides with my work. I was wondering if it will be recorded so that I can play it back?

Andrew Lawless
Andrew Lawless
United States
any discounts or tasters for Proz.com members May 29, 2016

Yes, Proz members get a discount. See Helen's post above.

Know
... See more

Yes, Proz members get a discount. See Helen's post above.

Know that I created this live Master Class to help others AVOID the incredible amount of time and money I spent figuring out the best way off selling translation and related services online. This is NOT a workshop that teaches general list building approaches. Its content is SPECIFICALLY tailored for translators and localization service providers.

Over the last seven years, I've spent days, weekends and an endless hours sitting in meetings with marketers from billion-dollar companies to develop best in class global digital marketing infrastructures, processes, and strategies to localize global marketing content. I have listened to audios and watched videos to learn all I could about marketing and selling products and services.

Then, and this is the IMPORTANT part, I implemented, experimented and tested various approaches for our line of business.

I created the Roundtable ‘Localizing Digital Marketing’ in collaboration with the Localization Institute (watch Microsoft’s Paige Williams’ presentation 'How to be ready for Global Marketing ‘ from the event here: https://youtu.be/qBhqEAgG2hU). I moderated master mind classes with marketers from organizations, such as Marriott, Intuit, ALPFA, Water and Microsoft, and listened and learned to what works best and what doesn't, which successes can be achieved faster, and which ones materialize only over time.

I ran my own paid and unpaid Facebook campaigns, experimented with email messaging, tried LinkedIn - and yes, I learned the hard way that you get blocked from the best forums and groups when you do it wrong.

So when I say that I created this workshop to help you shorten the learning curve, to save you time and money, I mean it.

That does not mean that this is going to be easy. This Master Class is intense and it will challenge you. You will need to focus on implementation for at least 30 days to get the results I am promising. It will take longer if you cannot devote enough energy to promoting your business. But it will still produce results - just a bit later. It won't do anything for you, though, if you do not put in the creative and sweat work.

I am NOT promising easy-money-in-30-days. I am forecasting, that you will significantly increase your sales leads if you put in the hard work - it may be even the hardest work on online marketing that you have ever done. But I sincerely hope that it will be easier for you than it was for me.

Will it work for you?

At the core of this Master Class is advice on how to connect and communicate more powerfully, and then sharing that message via digital marketing tools, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, mailing lists and blogs. All with the purpose to FILL UP your mailing list, ENGAGE your audience, and make it natural to BUY from you. You will be inviting people to come to you, rather than chasing new customers.

You might wonder if you would be better off taking any of the free and low-cost offers out there. If that is what your heart, life situation and finances are saying to you, then I fully respect and support that decision. I went through the same process, and ended up paying $1,000 - $3,000 for online programs that I wished I had taken earlier, because they would have put me on the right path sooner.

Money is always a hot button topic and I understand.

As I have shared in multiple Facebook posts, I started out in 2008 when the global economy tanked. There were no jobs, no one was buying, and I used up all my savings and accumulated $120,000 in credit card debt after surgery. At one point, I tried selling coupon books door to door - out of desperation, just to keep myself afloat. Today, I live a much different life, but I still tell stories about when I closed a large contract with a major global company, driving there for 2 hours in my 20-years old Honda Civic in the middle of a sizzling summer with no air conditioning. Starbucks be thanked for letting me fresh up in their bathroom.

So, please know that I do not take the financial commitment for this workshop lightly.

I am also a business person. I know what my advice is worth. Offering this workshop at a lower price point has been a hot topic between me and the ProZ team. In the end we balanced the weight of the program and what it asks of its participants with its cost.

I am not interested in people joining this workshop and then not acting on it, because ‘it was not that much of an investment.’ That would be wasting yours and my time. And time is worth more than money - because we cannot win time back. I want you to succeed, and I want you to stick with it, even when it gets hard - because you made an investment with time and money. I don't want you to take yet another course, read one more book, watch one more video. 95% of success in digital marketing is doing, measuring success, adjusting and then doing it again, so that you will do better tomorrow than you did yesterday. Always make your future better than your past.

I am offering a 30-day money back guarantee. But, if and when you will be asking for a refund, I will also want to see what you have actually done. I will want to see your customer avatar, email copy, blog, opt-in offer, Facebook book posts, LinkedIn activity, your follow-ups, service offers, and re-framing activities. If you fully implemented my advice and did not get any results, you will get a full refund.

It is also true that more than anything, I want you to be successful and increase your opportunities to grow your business. And I want you to grab these chances.

Be kind to yourself,

Andrew

[Edited at 2016-05-29 14:02 GMT]

[Edited at 2016-05-30 14:32 GMT]
Collapse

Andrew Lawless
Andrew Lawless
United States
Will it be recorded so that I can play it back? May 29, 2016

Would it be possible if although we aren't be able to join the live webinar, we can still ask for the video and materials as long as we register as the participant?

Yes, the full recording will be available for all registrants that have paid. I will also make available to you all handouts and downloads, and I will include you in all communication leading up to and after the webinar.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Create your marketing machine to sell translation and localization services

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »