For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Gabriela Gorelik
Gabriela Gorelik  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:29
English to Spanish
price Jul 27, 2016

If I buy two sessions for $36, are those different sessions or same session? I am asking before I pay because it does not say anything clear about it.

Marcel Solé
Marcel Solé  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:29
English to Spanish
+ ...
Parts I and II have different and complementary programs Aug 2, 2016

Hello Gabriella. Parts I and II have different and complementary programs covering a number of commercial, institutional, logistic and financial areas related to this field of specialization (please see the drop down program in the course summary). Thank you. Have a nice day

Paulo Eduardo -  Pro Knowledge
Paulo Eduardo - Pro Knowledge  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 12:29
Member (2008)
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Files Aug 4, 2016

Good morning. Will there be papers / video / audio available after for those who attend?

[Edited at 2016-08-04 10:38 GMT]

Seth Phillips
Seth Phillips  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:29
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Access to the seminar Aug 4, 2016

I just registered and paid (Paypal option), but have not been given the link to access to the seminar. Will this be given minutes before the start of the seminar?

[Edited at 2016-08-04 14:35 GMT]

gracemex
gracemex  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 09:29
English to Spanish
+ ...
late purchase (part 1) Aug 4, 2016

Hi,
Unfortunately I saw the course advise (part I) too late. If I buy the 'I+II bundle' will I get access to part I video ?
Thanks

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »