2016 ProZ.com community choice awards: the voting phase is now open!
Thread poster: Paula Durrosier
Paula Durrosier
Paula Durrosier  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 28, 2016

Dear members,

It's time to vote now!

I'm pleased to announce that the voting phase for the 2016 ProZ.com community choice awards is now open. The voting phase this year will be open until August 26th, and the final winners will be announced on August 31th.

You can vote for the translation-related candidates here, and for the interpretation-related candidates here.

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far and congratulations to those who have made it through the nominations phase! Remember that you can spread the word on social media using the hashtag #ProZCCA

Good luck to everyone!

Best regards,

Paula and the rest of the ProZ.com team

Paula Durrosier
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The voting phase has been extended! Aug 25, 2016

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the voting phase for this year's Community choice awards has been extended!

If you haven't cast your votes yet, don't miss this last opportunity to do so here. Votes will be now received until August 31st.

Remember, the power is in your hands.
... See more
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the voting phase for this year's Community choice awards has been extended!

If you haven't cast your votes yet, don't miss this last opportunity to do so here. Votes will be now received until August 31st.

Remember, the power is in your hands.

You decide who are the most influential language service providers of the industry.

Happy voting!

Best regards,

Collapse

Paula Durrosier
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Last day to submit your votes! Aug 30, 2016

Dear members,

I just wanted to remind you that there's only one day left to participate in the 2016 ProZ.com Community choice awards.

This is your last chance to cast your votes and choose who are the most influential language service providers of the industry.

You can vote
... See more
Dear members,

I just wanted to remind you that there's only one day left to participate in the 2016 ProZ.com Community choice awards.

This is your last chance to cast your votes and choose who are the most influential language service providers of the industry.

You can vote for the translation-related candidates here, and for the interpretation-related candidates here.

Hurry up!

Best regards,

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2016 ProZ.com community choice awards: the voting phase is now open!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »