Discussion for ProZ.com's 2014 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2014): The Fastest Way to Get More Clients

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for ProZ.com's 2014 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2014): The Fastest Way to Get More Clients".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Susan Rogers
Susan Rogers  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 11:10
Member (2011)
French to English
+ ...
Registering? Sep 22, 2014

Where does one register? Thanks

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/group/23/register Sep 22, 2014

You can register for both days at http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/group/23/register

Thanks,

Drew

Bärbel Schrader-Prinz
Bärbel Schrader-Prinz  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:10
English to German
+ ...
On-demand presentations Sep 24, 2014

Can the on-demand presentations be downloaded any time during the virtual conference? There is no time shown.

Drew MacFadyen
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
On demand streamed any time Sep 24, 2014

You can stream/watch the on-demand sessions any time after the event starts, but you cannot "download". You can come back and watch as often as you like, just streaming via ProZ.com only.

Thanks

Drew

Valeria Garibe
Valeria Garibe  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 12:10
English to Spanish
+ ...
How can I watch this presentation? Sep 30, 2014

Dear Drew, I would like to watch this presentation but it is not available in this page, at least for me...

thank you!

Drew MacFadyen
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Pseudo logged in as you Valeria, saw video Sep 30, 2014

I am not sure what the problem is - I just pseudo logged in as you and was able to see the video player. The on-demand player is smaller, and at the bottom of the page. Make sure you have scrolled all the way down. You may need to clear your browser cache and refresh the page...but the video is available to you from everything I can see.

Drew

Andrew Weston
Andrew Weston  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 04:10
Japanese to English
+ ...
Not visible to me, either Sep 30, 2014

Hi Drew - none of the on demand session videos are viewable to me, either, even after clearing and refreshing.

Drew MacFadyen
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Visible to attendees Sep 30, 2014

Hi Andrew, on my end it looks like you did not attend the event today during the live hours 10-20:00 GMT. The content is available on-demand for all that attended the event (even briefly) during the live hours. By chance is that a bug - did you attend the event during the live hours today?

Regards,

Drew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com's 2014 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2014): The Fastest Way to Get More Clients

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »