Discussion for Marketing & Recruitment day session (2016): Panel discussion - what makes a great ProZ.com profile

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for Marketing & Recruitment day session (2016): Panel discussion - what makes a great ProZ.com profile".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

abarazi
abarazi  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:36
Member (2014)
English to Arabic
Useful Sep 28, 2016

This session is useful especially for Proz.com non-members

MavKern
MavKern
Philippines
English to Tagalog
+ ...
Very helpful Sep 28, 2016

Thank you very much.

Vesna Maširević
Vesna Maširević  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 03:36
Member (2011)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Like every love story... Sep 28, 2016

...the beginning was promising. I loved the idea of Joe Outsourcer but he got lost in the alleys of ProZ FAQ material and while trying to follow him I kept stumbling at the annoying sound of Skype until I forgot he ever existed.
If anyone sees him, please tell him I'll give him another chance if he drops by my profile and leaves some helpful tips

Felix Rigaud
Felix Rigaud
Venezuela
Spanish to English
+ ...
Good Sep 28, 2016

Congratulations to the staff. Well explained and well organized. Very useful for beginners and proz.com non-members.

Vesna Maširević
Vesna Maširević  Identity Verified
Serbia
Member (2011)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Notice to all: Joe is taken! Oct 2, 2016

Thanks to Maria's professional guidance, Joe Outsourcer did find me eventually. So, the story does have a "happily ever after" potential and I hope we won't need another relationship counseling any time soon...

[Edited at 2016-10-02 15:27 GMT]

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Thank you, Vesna! Oct 3, 2016

The image you created made my day. Many thanks to you and to everyone who attended this session last week, and a very happy (and only slightly belated) International Translation Day!

Aude De Lucia
Aude De Lucia  Identity Verified
Italian to French
+ ...
I can't see the session recording, the "on-demand content" section shows an empty white space! Nov 28, 2017

I can't see the session recording, the "on-demand content" section shows an empty white space!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for Marketing & Recruitment day session (2016): Panel discussion - what makes a great ProZ.com profile

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »