Alina - Maria Chiteala  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 08:38
Member (2011)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Jul 18, 2012

Hello,
I just noticed that the 2007 kit disappeared from my downloads in My account.
What had happened?
As long as I have a valid license I do not think this is very nice thing to do. I understand that you no longer sell Trados 2007, but I think it is my right to use this program, because I paid for it.

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:38
English
My Download section Jul 18, 2012

Hi Alina- Maria

The SDL Trados 2007 Suite Freelance licence that you have was the one that was given as part of your purchase of SDL Trados Studio 2009.

If you go to the My Downloads section of your account, there should be a SDL Trados Studio 2009 link for you to expand on.

The SDL Trados 2007 Suite download should be there in the list for you to use

Hope this helps

Regards
Helen
(on behalf of Client Services Team)

Alina - Maria Chiteala
Alina - Maria Chiteala  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 08:38
Member (2011)
English to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
oH Jul 18, 2012

I found it Thank you

SURENDRA BABU G
SURENDRA BABU G
India
Local time: 12:08
English to Telugu
+ ...
SDL 2007 download not available Sep 19, 2014

I upgraded my SDL 2009 to 2011 and I still have 2007 license which I got when I purchased SDL 2009. Now the download is not available for 2007. Please somebody help, how to download SDL 2007.

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
English
Check in the archived downloads section... Sep 19, 2014

... as this is no longer supported it is probably moved to a different section of your MySDL account.

Regards

Paul

abidyaqoob
abidyaqoob
Pakistan
Local time: 11:38
English to Punjabi
+ ...
Trados 2007 Jul 20, 2016

I want to download free Trados 2007. From which website I can get it.

SDL_Steve
SDL_Steve  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:38
English to Arabic
Trados 2007 Jul 20, 2016

Hi Abidyaqoob,

If you already have an SDL account with us and own a SDL Trados 2007 licence and are still running a compatible OS, then simply log in to your SDL account to download and install the software as you will have done before as a license holder.

However if you are a first time user and do not own an official SDL licence, then please note the 2007 is no longer available as this was retired a couple of years ago.

Please let me know the specific rea
... See more
Hi Abidyaqoob,

If you already have an SDL account with us and own a SDL Trados 2007 licence and are still running a compatible OS, then simply log in to your SDL account to download and install the software as you will have done before as a license holder.

However if you are a first time user and do not own an official SDL licence, then please note the 2007 is no longer available as this was retired a couple of years ago.

Please let me know the specific reason for requesting such a license and then I can inform you of the options.
Kr

SDL_Steve
Collapse

Johnnie_123
Johnnie_123
Canada
French to English
Trados 2007 Jul 20, 2016

Thank you for your help. I have a Trados Studio 2009 lifetime license and I'd really like to use 2007 Workbench. I can successfully download it from SDL My Downloads but the license from My Licenses section isn't accepted... ("The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra acts exceeded # 8153-746027 (Error code50040)") Is it because I switched computers? Can you please help me with this?

sdl_roman
sdl_roman
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:38
Order number request Jul 21, 2016

Hi Johnnie_123 ,

Could you please provide a six digit order number for any of your licenses and I will look into this for you.

Kind regards,

SDL_Roman

Elena Hermo
Elena Hermo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:38
English to Spanish
Cannot return SDL Trados 2007 Freelance license Oct 15, 2016

Hi,

I have a SDL Trados 2007 Freelance valid license I want to return (on my old HP laptop that doesn't work anymore) but I cannot do it. I followed all the steps but It's impossible, something is missing.

I feel kind of frustrate because I want to download SDL on my new MacBook and I don't know how to do it.
Could anyone help me please?

Thank you,

Elena

jyuan_us
jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Why did you want to return it? Will SDL give you money back if you return it? Oct 15, 2016

Elena Hermo wrote:

Hi,

I have a SDL Trados 2007 Freelance valid license I want to return (on my old HP laptop that doesn't work anymore) but I cannot do it. I followed all the steps but It's impossible, something is missing.

I feel kind of frustrate because I want to download SDL on my new MacBook and I don't know how to do it.
Could anyone help me please?

Thank you,

Elena

If not, why bother?

Elena Hermo
United States
English to Spanish
Cannot return SDL Trados 2007 Freelance license Oct 16, 2016

I am not asking for money, I have to return the license in order to download it to my MacBook otherwise I cannot use it.

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
English
You can fix this yourself... Oct 16, 2016

Elena Hermo wrote:

I am not asking for money, I have to return the license in order to download it to my MacBook otherwise I cannot use it.

... you can reset your own license by using the Self Service option in your MySDL account for SDL Trados 2007 and SDL Trados Studio 2009.

Go to KB article #4295 ( http://kb.sdl.com/kb/article?ArticleId=4295 ) and follow the instructions.

Regards

Paul
Why not try the new SDL Community

Elena Hermo
United States
English to Spanish
Cannot return SDL Trados 2007 Freelance license Oct 16, 2016

Hi Paul,

I have done all of that several times, and I cannot find "force return" anywhere.

Thank you

Elena

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
English
ok... Oct 16, 2016

Elena Hermo wrote:

I have done all of that several times, and I cannot find "force return" anywhere.

... in that case please log a support case and an engineer will help you tomorrow. For licensing or installation issues that prevent you from working we have a route for all customers to get help. This can be achieved really quickly using this link:

http://support.xl8.one

Just fill in the form and submit it. Make sure your email address is entered correctly or nobody will be able to get back in touch with you.

Regards

Paul
Why not try the new SDL Community

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 Download

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »