Thread poster: Anna Parish
RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:45
English
I don't really understand the problem Apr 17, 2014

Hi Salsa,

I'm guessing that you are expecting more than 969 TUs in this TM? The starter edition is limited to 5000 unless you are using a TM that is part of a Package you received so if there are only 969 TUs in here then the message is correct.

Can you elaborate a little... I'm sure I'm not really answering your question because I don't understand the issue here.

Regards

Paul

Claudia Figueiredo
Claudia Figueiredo  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 23:45
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Starter doesn't recognize the TM as being selected Apr 22, 2014

Hi Paul,

Starter doesn't recognize the TM as being selected - as you can see on the left side of the image: "No open translation memories or..."

As you can also see from the image, only one TM was selected (not a package) and it only has 969 TU.

This happens lots of times, no matter how many TUs the TM has.

Thanks!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Buying Trados Studio 2011 Starter version

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »