Trados Studio 2014 cannot connect to license server
Thread poster: jwan
jwan
jwan
Hong Kong
Feb 5, 2014

Hi this is my first post and hope someone can help.

My company just started using Trados Studio 2014 at work but I am having some trouble with my Trados license activation. The program looks like it's installed correctly but when I try to activate it by connecting to our license server, I get an error that says that the license server is not responding with error code -310. The strange part is that Trados Studio is activated and working just fine on my colleague's PC but we both h
... See more
Hi this is my first post and hope someone can help.

My company just started using Trados Studio 2014 at work but I am having some trouble with my Trados license activation. The program looks like it's installed correctly but when I try to activate it by connecting to our license server, I get an error that says that the license server is not responding with error code -310. The strange part is that Trados Studio is activated and working just fine on my colleague's PC but we both have the same PC model and software settings.

We are running Windows 7 Pro and I have admin access to my PC.

Has anyone seen this issue before? Any idea on what might be causing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Collapse

NathVanb
NathVanb
Belgium
Local time: 02:53
French to Dutch
+ ...
Same problem with Trados Nov 20, 2014

Hi,

I have the same problem: my colleague's version works fine, while I still have problems with it. We use the same configuration as you do (Windows 7).

One week it works fine, the other it takes hours to open Trados...

Still hoping for a solution though.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2014 cannot connect to license server

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »