Sara Picotto
Sara Picotto
Canada
Local time: 03:11
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 21, 2014

Hello,
I wanted to try using an auto-suggest dictionary in Trados Studio 2014.
I accessed the site and found the dictionary I wanted to try (European Union AutoSuggest dictionary English US - Italian).
When I select "download" I am asked to log in, and then "Page not found" appears.
I tried the same with other AutoSuggest dictionaries from the same section, with the same result. What am I doing wrong?

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 09:11
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Try a different browser Apr 21, 2014

Hi Sara,

I have exactly the same problem with SDL site since a longer time: I use Opera, and though the pop-up windows are not blocked, they simply do not show. However, everything works fine in Internet Explorer.

Natalia

Sara Picotto
Sara Picotto
Canada
Local time: 03:11
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solved Apr 21, 2014

Hi Natalie,
Thank you for your hint.
Assuming it was a browser related issue, I tried to access from Trados Studio 2014 itself, from the Welcome screen and from there it did work, even though it still used Firefox to connect.
While if I access the site directly from the browser, searching SLD translator zone and then accessing the App Store, it will just display the "Page not Found" message.
Thanks!
Sara

[Edited at 2014-04-21 14:45 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to download auto-suggest dictionary from openexchange

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »