How do I find out wich version of Trados I'm using?
Thread poster: Lorenzo Rossi
Lorenzo Rossi
Lorenzo Rossi  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 13:21
German to Italian
+ ...
Jul 23, 2014

Hello everybody

I use Trados 2009 Studio. I want to upgrade it to Trados Studio 2014 Freelance Plus. I need to know wich version of Studio 2009 I actually own (Freelance or Freelance plus). Where can I find Information?

Thank you in advance

Lorenzo

Paulinho Fonseca
Paulinho Fonseca  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 08:21
Member (2011)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
You should access you profile at https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/ssl/account/. Have you tried it? Jul 23, 2014

Lorenzo Rossi wrote:

Hello everybody

I use Trados 2009 Studio. I want to upgrade it to Trados Studio 2014 Freelance Plus. I need to know wich version of Studio 2009 I actually own (Freelance or Freelance plus). Where can I find Information?

Thank you in advance

Lorenzo

ghislandi
ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:21
English to Italian
Info Jul 23, 2014

Hello
If you are in Studio 2009 you can also check in the top menu - Help - there should be the about section which shows you the exact version.
Hope this helps.
Massimo from SDL

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I find out wich version of Trados I'm using?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »