Richard Hill
Richard Hill  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 20:14
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
Jul 28, 2014

Hi all,

Having seen the upgrade options here http://www.proz.com/sdltrados/upgrade I have a couple of questions:

- As the 2011 to 2014 upgrades seem pricey, can I upgrade from Studio 2011 Freelance (single-user license) to Studio 2011 plus? If so, will I be able to use the Autosuggest add-on I already own on two computers following the upgrade? And what does this upgrade co
... See more
Hi all,

Having seen the upgrade options here http://www.proz.com/sdltrados/upgrade I have a couple of questions:

- As the 2011 to 2014 upgrades seem pricey, can I upgrade from Studio 2011 Freelance (single-user license) to Studio 2011 plus? If so, will I be able to use the Autosuggest add-on I already own on two computers following the upgrade? And what does this upgrade cost?

- If I upgrade from Studio 2011 Freelance to SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance Plus, which costs a hefty 370€, again, will I be able to use the Autosuggest add-on I already own (for 2011) on two computers following the upgrade?

My SDL account shows other upgrade options to include Autosuggest, but I wonder if I am upgrading from a single-user license (with Autosuggest Add-on) to plus (with Autosuggest), do I really need to pay US$ 525 to be able to use Autosuggest on two computers?

Many thanks!

Richard
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 to 2011 Plus or 2014 plus upgrade

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »