Thread poster: adrienneiii
adrienneiii
adrienneiii
United States
Local time: 07:12
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 29, 2014

Hello there, I am repopulating a very large file owing to some kind of tag/hyperlink error, and run up against the following small but niggling problems that rob me of much needed time:

1) Very often my TM will autopropagate with something completely bizarre, say a 65% match (yes, I have it set that low), when in the Translation Results pane above there is a 100% CM available. Often also, that 65% match doesn't even appear in the TR pane. Anyone know why this is happening?
... See more
Hello there, I am repopulating a very large file owing to some kind of tag/hyperlink error, and run up against the following small but niggling problems that rob me of much needed time:

1) Very often my TM will autopropagate with something completely bizarre, say a 65% match (yes, I have it set that low), when in the Translation Results pane above there is a 100% CM available. Often also, that 65% match doesn't even appear in the TR pane. Anyone know why this is happening?

2) When repopulating a large file with lots of hyperlink segments, the population function stops at every hyperlink (AT). How can I get it to sweep past?

Appreciate your assistance so that things can move faster next time!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Couple of TM issues

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »