Louis_PM
Louis_PM
Canada
Local time: 22:09
English to French
+ ...
Aug 1, 2014

Hi everyone,

I merged two glossaries, and now, my Multiterm hitlist won't show up any term. I can search for them, I can use the "up" and "down" blue arrows to scroll through a few of them (about 15-20, then I can't scroll anymore), but I can't for the life of me see anything in the hitlist. Terms are still shown in Trados Studio's term recognition subwindow.

I doubt it's a Java issue, as I could see everything just fine a few hours ago, and have not updated Java or ins
... See more
Hi everyone,

I merged two glossaries, and now, my Multiterm hitlist won't show up any term. I can search for them, I can use the "up" and "down" blue arrows to scroll through a few of them (about 15-20, then I can't scroll anymore), but I can't for the life of me see anything in the hitlist. Terms are still shown in Trados Studio's term recognition subwindow.

I doubt it's a Java issue, as I could see everything just fine a few hours ago, and have not updated Java or installed new software since then. I also added all the file exceptions to my antivirus software, as recommended in this thread.

http://producthelp.sdl.com/kb/Articles/4451.html

Any idea on how to fix this?

Louis
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Empty hitlist Multiterm 2011

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »