Vicci Le Gro (X)
Vicci Le Gro (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:37
French to English
+ ...
Aug 28, 2014

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me with a Trados Studio 2014 query.

My TMs are not updating on finalising batch - or clicking on update main Translation Memory - after confirming segments (obviously). But alignment updates them fine.

I recently (stupidly) moved all my TMs from their default location to elsewhere on my hard drive, which means I now have to amend the default path to connect up TMs when creating projects. Is that what is causing the problem? <
... See more
Hi,

I wonder if you could help me with a Trados Studio 2014 query.

My TMs are not updating on finalising batch - or clicking on update main Translation Memory - after confirming segments (obviously). But alignment updates them fine.

I recently (stupidly) moved all my TMs from their default location to elsewhere on my hard drive, which means I now have to amend the default path to connect up TMs when creating projects. Is that what is causing the problem?

If I link up an existing TM to a project, I can use it (I can perform concordance searches and the TM auto-populates what it can as I go through the segments) so it must be connected up on some level. It just won't update with the new content! Aligning all files after exporting is hardly ideal...

I suppose I might have to remove and reinstall my Trados?

THANK YOU.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TMs stopped updating when finalising projects

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »