Tomasz Cieńciała
Tomasz Cieńciała  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 03:08
Czech to Polish
+ ...
Sep 16, 2014

Hi,

I know that Trados offers option to change colors of text/background etc. (however it doesn't help too much), but I was curious if there is or will be option to have a full dark/night theme (fully dark/black background and white/bright text). It is especially useful during low light/night sessions and many software manufacturers are adding options to change theme to dark/bright with few mouse clicks (prefefined themes).

Big and small companies are already seeing po
... See more
Hi,

I know that Trados offers option to change colors of text/background etc. (however it doesn't help too much), but I was curious if there is or will be option to have a full dark/night theme (fully dark/black background and white/bright text). It is especially useful during low light/night sessions and many software manufacturers are adding options to change theme to dark/bright with few mouse clicks (prefefined themes).

Big and small companies are already seeing potential in it - Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Sublime Text, IntelliJ Idea.

It can really save your eyes
Collapse

Linh Nguyen

ghislandi
ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:08
English to Italian
Info on themes for Trados Studio Sep 16, 2014

Hello,
I am from SDL.
There is a colour theme plugin in OpenExchange
http://www.translationzone.com/openexchange/app/colorthemeplugin-596.html#59872

There are some darker themes - but perhaps not dark enough ... I will pass your feedback on.

Kind regards
Massi

ykatabam
ykatabam
Australia
English to Japanese
Support for Trados Studio 2015 Jul 5, 2015

Hello, I am just wondering if this is going to be available for Trados Studio 2015.

Albert G
Albert G
Local time: 05:08
German to Russian
Interface of Trados 2015 is to bright Jul 5, 2015

I find the GUI of the new Trados 2015 to bright. My eyes burn after two hours(

I understand, it was copied from Office 2013, but Microsoft recognized this mistake and the dark theme is back for Office 2016. Any solutions for Trados 2015?

The discussion of M
... See more
I find the GUI of the new Trados 2015 to bright. My eyes burn after two hours(

I understand, it was copied from Office 2013, but Microsoft recognized this mistake and the dark theme is back for Office 2016. Any solutions for Trados 2015?

The discussion of Microsoft's GUI for Office 2013:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/ed1de1dc-1389-4980-acf2-aefc95947ac1/changing-to-a-theme-with-color-in-office-2013

[Редактировалось 2015-07-05 17:09 GMT]
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Kamil Gałczyński
Kamil Gałczyński  Identity Verified
Poland
German to Polish
Please Jan 12, 2017

support my post about this "brilliant" color scheme for 2017:
http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/308881-sdl_trados_studio_2017_is_here_designed_to_make_the_difference-page2.html#2620253

Mirko Mainardi
Mirko Mainardi  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
Magnifier > Color inversion Jan 12, 2017

Kamil Gałczyński wrote:

support my post about this "brilliant" color scheme for 2017:
http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/308881-sdl_trados_studio_2017_is_here_designed_to_make_the_difference-page2.html#2620253

Have you tried the "color inversion" option of "Magnifier" (on Windows)?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados dark/night theme

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »