Thread poster: Dan Ilioiu
Dan Ilioiu
Dan Ilioiu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 03:24
English to Romanian
+ ...
Sep 22, 2014

As I am struggling with this reviewing job, I came across the following situation:

- I am reviewing a file (Open for Review) in which I confirmed some segments and modified other segments. For the modified ones I set the "Translation Rejected" status.
- I created an empty TM to be filled with the reviewed segments. Upon completing the review for each file, I use the "Update memory" batch task.
- It seems that the "Rejected" segments are not written in this memory. This w
... See more
As I am struggling with this reviewing job, I came across the following situation:

- I am reviewing a file (Open for Review) in which I confirmed some segments and modified other segments. For the modified ones I set the "Translation Rejected" status.
- I created an empty TM to be filled with the reviewed segments. Upon completing the review for each file, I use the "Update memory" batch task.
- It seems that the "Rejected" segments are not written in this memory. This would seem normal, taking into account their status, but they are revised segments that I want to have access to (for concordance) during the review of other files from the same project.

How am I supposed to proceed to achieve this?

Thank you.
Collapse

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:24
English
Tick the box... Sep 22, 2014

Hi,

When you update just make sure you check the right boxes:

By default rejected segments are not updated so you need to tick it.

Another way is to just import your sdlxliff into a TM.

Regards

Paul

Dan Ilioiu
Dan Ilioiu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 03:24
English to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
. Sep 22, 2014

Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Updating memory while reviewing in SDL 2011

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »