Michel Virasolvy
Michel Virasolvy  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:18
English to French
+ ...
Sep 22, 2014

Hi Everyone!
I'm sorry if this question falls in the wrong forum, I'm a very new user to Trados Studio 2014 and especially to MultiTerm. I used to use OmegaT so far with little problems except for those [censored] PDF or locked files. Anyway I followed Miss Díaz's short tutorial about how to add a termbase (glossary) to MultiTerm and it just didn't turned out as expected.
... See more
Hi Everyone!
I'm sorry if this question falls in the wrong forum, I'm a very new user to Trados Studio 2014 and especially to MultiTerm. I used to use OmegaT so far with little problems except for those [censored] PDF or locked files. Anyway I followed Miss Díaz's short tutorial about how to add a termbase (glossary) to MultiTerm and it just didn't turned out as expected.

I recorded the exact method here: [Please click on this sentence to go to U-tube and see the temporary screencast (9’28”)].

To sum up the story, at the end of the process it seems MultiTerm SP1 11.1.1226.0 doesn't read the TermBase as expected. It's also a problem because despite my having the latest JAVA machine software (updated today), I can't add my own terms to an empty termbase either.

It may just be because I'm doing something wrong in the process. So, any suggestion would be welcome.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this,
Good evening
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

[MultiTerm] Cannot Add Japanese Termbase

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »