Trados 2014 advanced termbase settings
Thread poster: Kathryn Malan
Kathryn Malan
Kathryn Malan  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 02:07
French to English
Oct 30, 2014

I have just updated to Trados 2014. I previously had 2011.

As I often need to insert the same term from my termbase into my translation several times in one cell, I had set Trados to allow me to do this and also to recognise a term regardless of whether I started typing in upper or lower case.

Can anyone tell me where to find these settings in 2014? I have found the basic settings under Project Settings - Termbases - Search Settings, but they do not have the more detai
... See more
I have just updated to Trados 2014. I previously had 2011.

As I often need to insert the same term from my termbase into my translation several times in one cell, I had set Trados to allow me to do this and also to recognise a term regardless of whether I started typing in upper or lower case.

Can anyone tell me where to find these settings in 2014? I have found the basic settings under Project Settings - Termbases - Search Settings, but they do not have the more detailed settings I am looking for.

Thanks!
Collapse

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 16:07
English to Czech
+ ...
Menu path Oct 31, 2014

File > Options > AutoSuggest

Kathryn Malan
Kathryn Malan  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 02:07
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Nov 3, 2014

Thanks Stanislav!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2014 advanced termbase settings

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »