Change bars of Source MIF dissapear in Trados 2014
Thread poster: Istervaik
Istervaik
Istervaik
Spain
Nov 20, 2014

Hello,
I have found out that the change bars of a Source MIF file disappear when saving the Target as MIF. I explain: I have a MIF file to translate which has change bars, I load it to Trados 2014 and work on it. When I finish the translation in Trados 2014, I "Save target as" MIF, and I find out that the change bars of the original MIF do not appear in the translated/target MIF. Could you please help me to get the change bars in the target MIF file?

Thanks a lot in advance. <
... See more
Hello,
I have found out that the change bars of a Source MIF file disappear when saving the Target as MIF. I explain: I have a MIF file to translate which has change bars, I load it to Trados 2014 and work on it. When I finish the translation in Trados 2014, I "Save target as" MIF, and I find out that the change bars of the original MIF do not appear in the translated/target MIF. Could you please help me to get the change bars in the target MIF file?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Regards,
Istervaik
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Change bars of Source MIF dissapear in Trados 2014

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »